- HRS - Das Hotelportal02.Aug. 2017
This is the most unprofessional job interview that I have ever experienced.
After a first interview on the phone with HR, I was invited to a face to face interview in the HQ with the Manager of the department. She:
- came too late to the meeting –from her lunch break.
- conducted the interview in German without asking, even if the job description was written in English.
- interrupted me several times when talking, claiming that what I was saying was not what she wanted to hear.
- didn’t let me correct my answer to one of the questions, even if it was clear that there had been a misunderstanding with what was being asked.
- was looking constantly at her watch when I talked.
- claimed on spot that my profile was not suitable for the position, even if I had gone through a first round of interviews with HR, who thought otherwise.
Even after this bad experience, I sent her a personal email thanking her for her time and for the opportunity to interview. She didn’t even have the courtesy to answer.
If this is company policy at HRS, this is clearly not the place to work.