- HolidayCheck AG04.Apr. 2019 (Geändert am 09.Apr. 2019)
1st level managers are like not existing in the company. They do not take decisions, they do not praise, they do not provide mentorship, they do not treat employees fairly and honestly.
That is the biggest problem in the company, POOR MANAGEMENT! Managers care only about numbers and not about humans. They do not set realistic goals, they do not treat employees in a nice way and they do not respect their opinions. It is an environment where snitches and flatterers are rewarded.
Moreover, the company aims to interns and low-paid employees, that is why several positions stay open. Huge workload is created among teams and managers do not do anything about it...
The company is German is 80% of the employees are Germans. That means first of all that if you are a non-German speaker, it will be difficult to enter their clique. Moreover, I have seen several racist behaviours.
Apart from the things mentioned above, it is a classic company. There are people that you can cooperate with pretty well, but there are also people who will go behind your back and stab you with a knife.
It depends completely on the team, but in general there are not lots of interesting tasks...
On the one hand there are regular meetings where employees can learn things about the organisation, on the other hand the board always gives general answers and especially when it comes to "hot" or difficult topics.
For example, the last year lots of employees are leaving the company because of poor management, bad decisions and non existing payrises. However, they never replied questions about these topics and never tried to improve something.
Karriere / Weiterbildung
Good environment to start your career, but aftr a while you need to go somewhere else to develop.
Gehalt / Sozialleistungen
- Salaries are very low compared to the rest of Switzerland, but are paid on time.
- The pension scheme is the simplest and there is no flexibility.
- The benefits are so and so. The company pays for any trainings or courses, but does not pay for transportation costs and there is no flexibility from HR etc.
Working life balance is good. There is flexibility regarding the working hours, people can also work remotely sometimes.
- Lots of people left the company the last year because of wrong decisions or because of POOR MANAGEMENT. Skilled and valuable people of the company are not respected and appreciated, while at the same time snitches and flatterers go up. My advice? Start respecting the human side of people and replace the unskilled people with the ones that worth it.
Folgende Benefits wurden mir geboten
- FirmaHolidayCheck AG
- Position/HierarchieAngestellte/r - Arbeiter/in