- Liip AG26.Feb. 2019 (Geändert am 27.Feb. 2019)
- Mit Arbeitgeber-Kommentar
There is a strong team spirit, colleagues are helping each other and there is a sincere will to think as a whole (vs. teams or departments competing against each other)
There is no more management layer since Holacracy adoption. There are colleagues that have more "weight" than others and that you will listen to. They will act as mentors and help you along the way.
Very interesting projects, possibility to choose on which project you want to work, very diversified client base, you will always find what you are looking for.
The use of defined tools to centralize the information makes it usually easy to find an information.
A lot of communication happens through various slack channels and it can be sometimes challenging to keep up.
Salary based on transparent criterias, those criterias are the same for everyone at Liip.
Karriere / Weiterbildung
With Holacracy you can evolve to different roles, take on new challenges. It is a great place for an entrepreneur mindset
Gehalt / Sozialleistungen
Pro: there is a 14th salary for everyone depending on the year's results
Con: Probably the pension fund could be a bit more attractive
Umwelt- / Sozialbewusstsein
- Green current
- Offices are in a walking distance from a train station
- Favor train over plane for traveling inside Europe
40 hours week, very high flexibility, home office, massages, health programs, ...
- As there are no mechanisms to limit you, it can happen that you take too much on your plate and could get overwhelmed. As it is your own responsibility to define how much percentage you will allocate to what kind of work, it can be challenging to find the right balance, especially when you start in this company. Maybe Liip could make people more aware that when they take on a new responsibility they will be accountable to deliver the expected results.
You have basically very much freedom in this company. For instance, you can propose all sorts of new ideas and you will even get budget to realize those. Instead of blocking you, Liip will encourage new initiatives, meaning it is possible to start new projects in new areas, proposing new services, etc. Colleagues and the atmosphere are great, I have never seen something like this in any other company I've worked for. The projects are very diverse and you sure will find great and rewarding ones. Liip trusts you to take responsibilities and will allow you to learn by making mistakes.
Folgende Benefits wurden mir geboten
- FirmaLiip AG
- Position/HierarchieAngestellte/r - Arbeiter/in
Kommentar des Arbeitgebers
Dear Liipers Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a meaningful and honest feedback! We appreciate your opinions and are happy to hear all of it. "Raising awareness of taking over responsibilities" is one of the topics we needs to work on. If you have any concrete suggestions for improvement, please contact me directly. We wish you all the best for your future. Cheers Jenny
Communication and Marketing Expertin