We're a global corporation and we have incredible opportunities everywhere. So, step inside our world and find out where we do what we do to improve how people work, live, and play.
Established in 1976, the office in Munich (Feldkirchen) was the first Intel location in Germany. Our German headquarter is in Neubiberg now, which is also Intel’s largest site in Germany and host to the Mobile and Communications Group. Intel is located in 8 sites (Dresden, Duisburg, Karlsruhe, Munich Campeon, Munich Feldkirchen, Nuremberg, Regensburg, Ulm) and has grown up to more than 3000 employees with 68 different nationalities.
Germany has become one of the focus countries of Intel Corporation. Here we develop cutting edge technologies which shape the face of the future. May it be supercomputing, intelligent automotive applications, cyber security or the next generation of wireless data and voice for Ultrabook’s, Tablets or Smartphones. There is hardly any other region within the Intel universe where the percentage of researchers and developers is so high.
In addition to our many benefits and programs, employees get a bunch of other perks! Here's some cool stuff that makes Intel a great place to work*.
- State-of-the-art fitness centers (including Personal Trainers)
- Sports courts and fields, and activity clubs (basketball, soccer, volleyball, walking/jogging path)
- Indoor recreation amenities (billiards, gaming consoles, recreation room, table football, TVs)
- Cafes with free fruit and drinks
- Convenience store, dry cleaning, ATMs, barber shop, bakery, community garden and lake
- Health for Life Center (onsite Medical Center with a doctor and various health care programmes, e. g., active flu immunization)
- Family Fun Night events, employee discount programs, company events
- Social networking channels where employees can connect with each other
Plug into a rewarding career at intel.com/jobs
*Intel benefits may vary by site location.