Employee Benefits at Care.com Europe GmbH
At Care.com we understand that our modern workforce has different needs. We offer a range of Care.com benefits to address the needs of individuals, new parents and parents of school-aged children.
Here is an overview of your benefits as a Care.com employee:
Physical & Emotional Wellbeing
- Subsidized Urban Sports Club membership
- Free voiio membership (wellbeing platform)
- Company Pension Scheme - We subsidize and support our employees in setting up a company pension plan.
- Fully paid monthly BVG ticket (public transportation)
- Special discounts through corporatebenefits.de and mitarbeiteraktion.de
Learning and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement - Care.com encourages employees who have worked at least six months with us to further their education in an approved degree program, certificate program or course that is related to, or will benefit them in their position at Care.com. Reimbursement includes tuition and expenses for books directly required for the course.
- Subsidy for German language courses (once every 6 months).
- In-house English language courses
- Team budget for conferences, events, speaker notes, book orders, etc.
- Use our premium Care.com membership to find caregivers for your loved ones.
- Care for your loved ones with annual credit to use on our platform
- Care advice - we support employees who have relatives in need of care with paid care advice hours through a corporate partner
- New Born Bonus - We know better than most how expensive welcoming a new bundle of joy can be, so we're providing a cash bonus to help offset those costs
- New Parent Take-Out Meals - Those first three months with a new baby can be overwhelming as to help make things easier, new parents will be able to expense up to 250 euros for take-out meals during did time.
- Subsidized Backup Care for parents
- Cooperation with Froebel Group, a Nursery Service
1 l Support a Social Idea
Care.com tries to support families along their life cycle and is committed to many important social issues. This is shown, for example, by active participation as a member of the "Family Success Factor" corporate network of the Federal Ministry of Family Affairs. We represent a corporate idea behind which you can stand.
2 l Realize Your Own Ideas and Be An Active Part of Corporate Development
Our ideas advance Care.com. That is why we are always open to creative input. In this way you can contribute and implement your own ideas. Our employees have the chance to take an active part in corporate development.
3 l Take Responsibility Quickly and Gain Extensive Experience
Care.com offers you the opportunity to work independently and to take over your own areas. So you can gain extensive experience in a short time. With us you will find high-quality information from experts or your own specialty.
4 l Work Friendly Hours
Care.com is committed to family-friendly working conditions. The possibility of working from home (home office) and the avoidance of unnecessary overtime are only part of the concept.
5 l International Collaboration
Care.com goes international and currently arranges suitable caregivers in 16 different countries. That is why people from more than 15 different countries work together at our location in Berlin-Friedrichshain.
6 l Autonomy without a Dress Code
Communication at Care.com is direct and enables a quick and open exchange of creative input and new ideas. Our dress code is just as uncomplicated: there is none.
7 l A friend, a Good Friend ...
Every new employee receives a colleague on the first working day. Your buddy is at your side with advice and support and supports you in the perfect start to your new job.
8 l Always up to Date through employee training
We share our know-how and stay up to date together. Whether it is about the latest SEO trends or current changes in the IT area - everyone has the opportunity to take part in our training courses or to slip into the role of the lecturer.
9 l Team Events
Whether blacklight mini-golf in Kreuzberg, Segway driving in the city center or a simple barbecue evening in Friedrichshain - the team events are designed and carried out monthly by our employees. A good opportunity to get to know each other privately.
10 l Animal Fun
We love animals and you will find on any given day 4-6 dogs roaming our office hallways!