- EFI08.Feb. 2017
- listen to your employees
Only 3 letters
So called EFI Strategy:
TSS’s will support SDM’s and all partners in their designated territory and are expected to manage all phases of the business with all designated partners.
TSS minimum expectations for the annual plan are:
• EFI Product Experts – TSS’s should know all the technical details of the Fiery and Fiery workflow solutions. They will be the go to resource for partner and end users to develop solutions for complex customer applications.
• Integration Expert – TSS’s will work with partners and customers to help integrate EPS and other 3rd party solutions that drive EFI revenue.
• Post Sales Migration – The TSS should not focus on post-sale support and instead, concentrate on sales driven activities that increase share, options and server sales. End-user demonstrations, sales calls, analysts training, needs analysis, configuration/workflow diagraming, support of open house events will take priority over post-sales activity.
• Analyst Management – TSS will be the main contact for partner pre-sales analyst and analyst managers. The TSS will focus on developing the relationship with these partner resources in order to develop and implement training and certification plans for the supported channels and dealers.
• Certification – The TSS will be the key enabler for the transfer of technical knowledge to the partner analysts. Activities will include new product launch training and the adoption of EFI partner programs such as Fiery Professional and Expert certification programs and Fiery Global University
Activity & Reporting
Salesforce.com (SFDC) is the tool we use throughout EFI to help manage our partner and customer engagements across all areas of the business.
The Fiery business needs to be better aligned with the rest of the EFI BUs and ensure that SFDC is being utilised across the 3 distinct areas, namely:
• Marketing – eg email blasts
• Pipeline management
• Activity reporting
In 2017 you will be targeted, and rewarded in line with our strategy and focus on high impact activities.
Therefore an element of your bonus plan will be built around the number of high impact activities you perform, and subsequently record in SFDC.
1. Executive sales call
Example: Quarterly business reviews, senior management partner meetings
4 per month
2. Training – Partners
Example: EFI technology updates, lunch and learn
4 per month
3. End User demos
Example: On-site, WebEx, trade shows, partner demo rooms
12 per month
4. End User sales calls
Example: presentations, seminars, any sales activity in front of end users where contact information is captured
25 per month