- Project A Ventures GmbH & Co. KG13.März 2018
- Mit Arbeitgeber-Kommentar
depends on the department
again depends on the department: not every team leader acts fair and self-reflected
Karriere / Weiterbildung
there are career talks but I rather felt held back than empowered - strongly depends on who your team leader is.
Gehalt / Sozialleistungen
salary is ok, again depending on department and favored employees
- It would be good if management and HR would position themselves as approachable and trust worthy. HR is working very closely with COO & Management, which makes it hard to be open to them as some topics need to be confidential within HR. Also fair development and empowerment of all employees equally would improve a lot.
The team culture and knowledge-exchange approach is really great. Lots of different formats to get insights into new areas of disciplines and way of working.
HR seems to favor a few teams that are also close to COO & management.
Folgende Benefits wurden mir geboten
- FirmaProject A Ventures GmbH & Co. KG
- Position/HierarchieAngestellte/r - Arbeiter/in
Kommentar des Arbeitgebers
Thank you for leaving a review. We are happy that you enjoyed our team culture and knowledge sharing approach which is strongly fostered in our core values. However, we are sad that you didn't have a good experience with your team leader. Through training, e.g. in leadership or communication, team leaders at Project A get the chance to improve constantly. Moreover, you have the chance to give feedback about your experience with your team leader in your regular Career Path Meetings. We would like to apologize if you had the feeling that our HR Department is not approachable and trustworthy. Our HR team is always open to feedback and you can feel comfortable in approaching them with your concerns. Their goal is to always try to find the best solution for all involved stakeholders. As an employee, you also have the chance to leave anonymous feedback in our weekly employee engagement survey. Furthermore, we did a salary benchmark to match our employees' salaries to our industry standard. We did this in an open and transparent way to avoid being dependent on the team leaders decision. If you would like to give even more detailed feedback, feel free to send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Best regards
Employer Branding Manager