- AIM Advanced Information Management Software GmbH19.Juni 2019
- Mit Arbeitgeber-Kommentar
Toxic work culture from management and various divisions.
Depends on who you work with. Some good leader left after a year as they were fed up.
Product team seems pretty healthy on the inside but in general the working relationship between the departments are not great.
From a development perspective, it's boring, code base is old and almost no new technologies are being used.
From the top there is pretty much no information, that's why the company is full of rumour and gossip.
Karriere / Weiterbildung
There is 1200 EUR education budget one can use.
Gehalt / Sozialleistungen
Pay is very mixed, developer get below average.
Most people work very long hours.
Unknown in Austria b/c they have no client base here.
- Exchange the entire management! Technically the mgmt team missed did a terrible job of not setting the right steps to develop the product into the right direction so not the product is pretty legacy. He micromanages and does not trust the developers, says that he can do everything in a week. No one in the company respects him. The company seems pretty clueless on the strategy of the company - they were all passive just trying to somehow satisfy the existing deals and sales promises they gave.
There are some very good people in this company but they have no opportunity to really show it.
Management have done a terrible job (strategy, communication, technical debt). Everything may look good on board level but ruins the company from the inside. The number of good people leaving is extremely high and I'm not sure if the recent takeover announcement will improve the situation.
Folgende Benefits wurden mir geboten
- FirmaAIM Advanced Information Management Software GmbH
- JobstatusAktueller Job
- Position/HierarchieAngestellte/r - Arbeiter/in
Kommentar des Arbeitgebers
Dear colleague, Thank you for taking the time for the evaluation. This is a very shocking evaluation, which we take seriously and from which we would like to learn. We were pleased with previous evaluations, which certify that we have improved our internal communication. We recently carried out a salary analysis that confirmed that our salaries are competitive. We also offer numerous benefits and regular team events for our employees. In addition the last employee survey showed that the cooperation between the teams works very well. Many colleagues also meet outside the office. Nevertheless we would like to take your evaluation as an opportunity to talk together about ways to improve your personal situation. It is very important to us to support our employees! It is best to talk directly and to get in touch personally. You can contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or come to my desk. Thank you very much, Michaela (HR Business Partner)
HR Business Partner