Airbnb Germany SH GmbHals Arbeitgeber
Arbeitgeber stellen sich vor
Airbnb Germany SH GmbH Erfahrungsberichte
Bewertungen - Was Mitarbeiter sagen
- Airbnb Germany SH GmbH21.Juni 2013
The Platform AirBnB ranks in professionalism in B2C Communication and reservation handling among the industry leaders.
Yet the unease of the used e-recruiting software (Jobvite) and the post application process does not correspond to that image. For a growing Start Up with an extensive recruitment process for international spread, the minimum requirement would be the reachability of its HR department. All efforts to contact the HR team trough
1. Calls to SFO Head office and
2. Both German offices (Berlin and Hamburg having the Hamburg number) and even
3. The Venture Capital company in Berlin (very polite response there, forwarding the call
to the Berlin office)
ended in the respective outsourced Call centres in Barcelona (very kind, but due to restrictions completely incapable of solving a contact request) and even after opening internal tickets resulted in NO (!) direct contact to an actual PERSON at AirBnB.
There is a great company with a great tool and a lot of potential in the market. I will continue to try to get in touch ... as there seems a big opportunity to impact and CHANGE things to the good. First working on COMMUNICATION and "Opportunity to CONTACT"
Keep contacting them, all the best, B.
- FirmaAirbnb Germany SH GmbH
- Beworben für PositionCuntrymanager Germany
- Jahr der Bewerbung2013