- TikTok17.Apr. 2019
Horrible. Low morale after people get fired at random.
Unprofessional, rude, and completely unqualified.
Started out great but after 70% of the team got fired it's every man for himself
Watching thousands of videos a night and reading baldy translated guidelines is not very interesting. Other tasks are not encouraged, in fact people that do these get fired.
No communication. Snarky messages, abusive messages, and supervisor only informs favorites of what is going on.
Only supervisors favorites get to have a business trip to China and the privilege of being informed of whats going on.
Karriere / Weiterbildung
Not possible. There is no promotion or other job possibility. Once you're in as a community content management specialist this is the end of the line.
Gehalt / Sozialleistungen
Way too low and random. Some people get paid 24k a year others 50k for the same job. Either way, it's too low
As the office in which its located doesn’t have staff operating after 17:00 the air-condition is either off and leaves it smelling like a dump or on freezer mode and leaves everyone sick. Windows can’t be opened. Dishes aren’t done during the weekends, toilets smell like a sewer.
Working from 16:00 to 01:00, weekends, holidays, and random day's off that change every week don't make this possible at all.
- Fire people who don’t add value, such as a supervisor who doesn’t work the same hours as the team that is supposed to be supervised.
- Don't then invent jobs like team-leader to compensate for this. It's the supervisor's job to supervise not anyone else's.
- Don’t fire people who do the work, and then wonder why morale is low.
- Don’t pay people 24k a year or 50k a year for the same job.
- Psychologist available via phone.
- Centrally located.
- Free coffee.
- Watching thousands of videos a night with horrible songs slowly but surely melts the brain.
- Intense pressure to have a next to perfect accuracy. With badly translated guidelines and constantly changing rules, this is impossible.
- ‘Rotational’ shifts to be put in place, night work, work on holidays, work on weekends have become standard. Only one person is “granted” to do the early shift for one week, maximum. Extra pay is the lawful minimum.
- Days off are completely random, could be a Monday and a Thursday this week. A Sunday and a Tuesday next week.
- 6 month probation period, during which 70% of the team has been fired by the supervisor while they were sick or on holidays. The HR guy didn’t even bother to inform them.
- Supervisor is incompetent beyond belief. Supervisors work hours are roughly from 11 to 18:00 hours. 99% of the team arrives at 16:00 and stays till 01:00. Who exactly are you supervising then? Doesn’t take the effort to get to know anyone, only communicates with favorites. Doesn’t know the very basics of the work we do after being on the job 6 months.
- Supervisor intimidates and lashes out at anyone who dares to be critical. No self criticism.
- JobstatusAktueller Job
- Position/HierarchieAngestellte/r - Arbeiter/in