- SIGOS GmbH11.Apr. 2017
- If you are a foreigner, there is only one positive thing - this company does not require knowledge of German.
- When you look at the web site of the company, everything is great, shiny and promising, but once you are there, reality is totally opposite.
- Product of the company is an interesting idea, but realization is terrible. If I were a customer, I would never waste money for product of Sigos.
- Management of the company and the way they treat the employees is a real disaster.
- You are privileged if you belong to certain nationalities/religions.
- Depending on a team where you work, long overtime work is a must, but you can hardly use those extra hours/days.
- Conditions for work are far below average in Germany. Some of the offices/buildings where the company is situated are very old, not renovated for decades, with heating problems and smelly rooms.
- There are absolutely no benefits for employees - e.g. there is no canteen, there are no options for additional trainings, courses, etc.
- Salaries are below an average and there is no way to get a salary raise.
- General atmosphere is bad, because employees are not satisfied and the team leaders treat them not as human beings, but as easily replacable numbers.
- There is a big fluctuation of employees - many people are constantly leaving, and new people are coming, but it is rare that someone stays for a longer time.
- Conclusion: take job in Sigos only if you have no other option.