- deepblue networks AG07.Dez. 2016
- Invest more time in creating agency culture, in these times it is so important so people don't leave their jobs and find something more interesting that makes them happy.
- Employ more foreigners so you have other visions that could improve the agency innovation situation which is critical.
- Get private offices where people can actually have professional meetings.
- When I mean private offices it also means: STOP hiding behind the wall to hear meetings and gossip around, instead be brave enough to show your face in case you want to hear what the talk is all about and be professional about it.
- There is a huge problem in management, take care of hiring better people
- Head of the Team should be more involved with the colleagues and know what they are actually doing. Instead of just looking at the hourly management which is so old school and companies are not using it anymore. Instead of that learn to see the real talent and real value a person can give to the team. People are not machines and when it comes to Design, learn to value new mindsets and be open to new ideas. To be honest I am very happy to not be working there anymore, the atmosphere is so dull and there is no team spirit. Improve that please.
- Interessante Projekte
- Große Kunden
- Schönes Büro Lage
- Gehalt ok
- Teamleiter war sehr nett und professionell