- KLEO Connect GmbH26.Nov. 2019
• Kleo Connect is a forced "composition" of different departments rather than a consistent company, creating an impression of working in different office deepening on a position.
• Atmosphere differs depending on department with most apparent problems within the commercial team.
• The umpteenth cases of rat race approach, shouting culture and denunciation are concealed under the impression of “healthy competition” and strongly promoted by commercial team lead.
• Poor leadership skills and inability to create structures lead to chaotic interpretation of duties followed by the loudest and least professional personnel triumph.
• Inability to create internal control measures lead to existence of double standards, where flattery and “yes-saying” is much more important factor for supervisor’s approval than actual output.
• No experienced leaders on board causing rapid escalation of any problems.
• Decision-makers are displaying egocentric behaviors and do not poses any qualities of modern leaders. Management style is rather obsolete and fear based.
• Any form of criticism towards decision makers is met with unprofessional responses or lack of them, public shaming and/ or dismissal/ forced resignation.
• Lack of work instructions, feedback and concrete tasks are only a few of the reasons for this company to be no place to develop. All the suggestions for improvement are disregarded.
• Hostile and toxic atmosphere created by the loudest and least professional employees who are not taken into account for their actions.
• Sexism, hypocrisy, slacking, oral and written attacks happen on daily basis under management awareness and its apathetic attitude.
• some opportunities to participate in conferences and expanding personal network.
• Communication rather unknown term among most of the employees. Highly inappropriate comments and behaviors are openly accepted, including sexism.
• Any attempts for transparency and cooperation between/inside the departments are blocked and obstructed by superiors.
• Clear cases of sexist behaviors ( man towards woman) met with no repercussions, based on sophisticated arguments of „boys will be boys ” logic and other reasons such as oversensitivity ( of woman) .
• Limited support for victims from the colleagues ( if any just in a purely hypocritical manner) and supervisors. Punishments for speaking up.
Karriere / Weiterbildung
• Obsolete management methods and low level of experts on board leave no place for further development with some of the given roles. No external courses for personnel available yet, internal trainings not applicable for future carrier.
Gehalt / Sozialleistungen
• Relatively good salaries as for Berlin, not as for the industry. In some cases not equivalent to the actual output.
• No benefit/ bonus system in place.
-start-up office style, not modern.
• Lack of internal processes in place together with poor leadership lead to a very loose interpretation of working time.
• Overuse of “work time” definition by some of the employees to the point of running personal errands at work and light approach towards “work-from-home”.
• Good idea behind the company itself has been overshadowed by increasing number of internal problems. Some executive decisions ( no active steps against sexism, sudden dismissal and resignations of high quality personnel, no qualified leaders on board, etc.) caused further intimidation of remaining stuff and toxic vibes.
- Reassessment of the highest management, •
- Desperate need for experience leaders, •
- Improving communication methods, •
- Addressing main problems rather than dogging them, •
- Improving hiring process to create productive teams.
• A good place for some people who enjoy a very flexible approach towards working time/duties, don’t mind lack of prospects and values money above anything else.
• Relatively good entrance salary,
• Highly interesting sector.
• Apparent serious issues are not being resolved and escalating quickly due to bad decisions and contributing to increased hostility between employees.
• Lack of experienced leaders, feasible tasks and KPIs make the employee assessment dependent solely on superior’s personal opinion of them.
• No place for people of strong morals and social spine, most of the employees are money-driven and concentrated on their own benefit rather than creating functional teams.
Folgende Benefits wurden mir geboten
- FirmaKLEO Connect GmbH
- Position/HierarchieAngestellte/r - Arbeiter/in