- TechConnect GmbH21.Dez. 2016
- Very good support for relocation, in the first month in München I was provided an apartment, travel costs were also included. This is a major advantage due to the difficulty of finding an apartment here.
- In all the matters in which I was concerned I find them trustworthly, they kept their word for what they promised
- Regular events at least 3/4 times per year, they try to keep people together, even if some are spread by clients.
- Extra trainings organized periodically in their headquarters
- Good communication, I felt informed all the time for the topics related to my work.
- Support for employees in finding the right project. As a "diensleister" they mostly send the employees as consultants at the big clients (especially BMW, but not only). I know at least 3 cases in which the client was not happy for various reasons with some employee and they moved the person in another project, not firing them immediately.
- They are too dependent by the big clients and their projects, would be better to have their own products, not just "lease" people
- The salaries they offer are - i would say - decent, but not the best in the business. You cannot really negociate an increase until you decide to leave.
- As consequence of mainly contracting businness there is limited potential to grow